Welcome (:

Hello everyone and welcome to my bookblog!

I'm Martina, 22, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Italy. (Yeah, it's so sad! I don't wanna live here!)

I love books and here I will talk about 'em. YA, dystopian, scifi, paranormal, contemporary..... I am a BIBLIOPHILE.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bookhaul #1

Hi guys!
It's been a while since I post something, exams suck! (But everything went well!yay!)
Today I'm gonna make some changes on my blog, but first.... Let's talk about my lovely BOOKHAUL!!!! It's tiny, but I'm so excited about every single book!

As you already know, I've been reading the Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa for awhile and now, I have the entire series on my shelf! On my July TBR post, you can see what's about!

Then, I have almost completed (Daimon is the only novella I don't have it yet!) the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Elixir, Apollyon and Sentinel. On the link here I had a little talk about this books.

But now, let's get to the unknown part.....
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
All I know about this book is that is part of a trilogy, it's a dystopian YA, it has a wonderful writing and it's very poetic. The book talks about Juliette, who has an incredible gift or curse. Her touches are legal, literally she kills people when she touches them. For this reason, she's been captured and keep isolated by the government.

After some paranormal/dystopian books, I decided I wanted something more "summery" and "easy". I picked Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Yes, as you can notice I'm a bit ashamed that I haven't read anything by Stephanie Perkins. But now, I can. What's better than a cute summer read at the beach? NOTHING. This story follows Anna and her experience in a new school. She had to move to French, due to her father's job. Maybe here, she will fine the love of her life. I WILL DEFINITELY SEE.

And last but not least, *drumm roll* Looking for Alaska by John Green. I really don't know much about it. I know it's awesome, just like every other John's books. So let's read!!!


GOODBYEEEEEEEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment