Welcome (:

Hello everyone and welcome to my bookblog!

I'm Martina, 22, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Italy. (Yeah, it's so sad! I don't wanna live here!)

I love books and here I will talk about 'em. YA, dystopian, scifi, paranormal, contemporary..... I am a BIBLIOPHILE.

Friday, July 4, 2014

June Wrap Up

Hello everyone!!!!
Welcome to my June Wrap Up! This month wasn't very productive, I had to do a lot of stuff such as STUDYING FOR FINALS at my university. (Ahw, so boring!) And I'm still studying. This is a endless nightmare.
By the way, let's start.

At the beginning at the month, I finished the Under The Never Sky Saga by Veronica Rossi.
#1 'THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT' & #2 'INTO THE STILL BLUE' BY VERONICA ROSSI
I really enjoyed these sequels, they were very well written. I think that this series goes into my top fav dystopian novel. The first book is more focused on Perry, the male protagonist. It was nothing but amazing. I don't want spoil nothing to anyone, but they are a very fast paced reading and I recommend 'em to everyone. Romance, cool new world, fights, Perry, Roar.... should I go on?
And the end? Well, just perfect. Mmm, maybe I wanted more.. but you know. Everything was right.
I gave both of them 5 of 5 stars.
Love was like the waves in the sea, gentle and good sometimes, rough and terrible at others, but that it was endless and stronger than the sky and earth and everything in between.” ― Veronica Rossi, Through the Ever Night, Perry.

#3 ONE WEEK GIRLFRIEND BY MONICA MURPHY

I gave it 3 of 5 stars. But maybe I was too good. Let's just say that the whole story was kinda unrealistic, but then okay, I went on. Some of the themes were very complicated and I would have liked if they were analyzed and written in a better way. I didn't like either of the characters. I don't think I would recommend this book.


#4 HOPELESS BY COLLEEN HOOVER
I gave it 5 of 5 stars. Colleen Hoover is a GREAT author. Everytime there was a twist, I never knew what was going on, indeed she is very talented. I really enjoyed this book, it wasn't an easy reading, due to the themes on it but it was very fast and wow, very good.
Holder is now officially one of the best BF in the whole world. I liked these characters, they were real and sarcastic and so so so lovable! I recommend this awesome book!



#5 EASY BY TAMMARA WEBBER
I gave it 3 of 5 stars. It was an enjoyable reading, fast paced and there was a mysterious male character. It was enjoyable but some parts were very unrealistic. At the beginning of the book, the female protagonist is almost raped and she doesn't even act like that big of a deal. And I was like "WHAT?!". No, this theme was very BAD written. But after all, it was quite likable.

#6 CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE BY CASSANDRA CLARE
I gave 5 of 5 stars. OH THE FEELS!!!!! I do not have much words to say it. It was perfect. The perfect end. I am so grateful for this book. It was how should have ended. It was so good, it was much better than good. I am so happy about it. It was perfect. And at the same time I am so sad because it's over. I just wanted more. More of Jace and Clary and all of them. I'm missing them already. Thank you, Cassie, for giving this to us. It was just heartwarming. Perfect. I'm speechless, you know, that is how books should end. And I don't wanna spoil to anyone, but please... the most feels were about TID! 

#7 PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN
I posted a full review in the last post here! I gave it 4.5 of 5 stars.

And that's all for this month (: See you soon with my July TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment