Welcome (:

Hello everyone and welcome to my bookblog!

I'm Martina, 22, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Italy. (Yeah, it's so sad! I don't wanna live here!)

I love books and here I will talk about 'em. YA, dystopian, scifi, paranormal, contemporary..... I am a BIBLIOPHILE.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently reading #1

Hello everyone!
Hope you've got a good day! (I'm studying hard for my linguistic exam! That's lame!) By the way, I'm currently reading two amazing books. 

First of all, "Paper Towns" by John Green. I'm really enjoying it afar! This seems a story of revenge. It talks about Quentin,who's a young boy secretly in love with Margo Roth Spiegelman. When one night Margo comes by his bedroom window, he spends the best night of his life. But something is wrong the very next morning. Margo is missing (again). This time, Quentin feels something different. With his friends, he will try to bring Margo back home. But is she fine? (I still don't know. I'm kinda half through it now!)

(This is my lovely kitty cat, and my UK version of Paper Towns!)


The other book I'm reading is "The Iron King" by Julie Kagawa. This is the story of Meghan Chase, who lost his father at six. Yes, she "lost" him, like he disappeared into nothing. Like he was taken away. Meghan's life is full of secret and as a birthday present she goes in a trip to NeverNever, ergo Faeiryland, to rescue her half brother. This book is full of mysteries and folklore, the author goes into the Courts of Fey in a marvelous way. 
I'm still at the very beginning but yet is soooo good! I must keep reading. It's just so gripping!!!
Can we just take a second and droll over this amazing boxed set? Look at this!

See you soon, guyssss! 
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment